What Did We Learn this Year? Top 13 Courses of 2013
By Breanne Cooley on Dec 27, 2013
It was a good year for training at Oracle University.
Customers rallied to courses offered in the convenient, flexible and available-24/7 Training On Demand format. In fact, nearly all of the courses on this list of top sellers are offered via Training On Demand; these courses are also available in other training formats as well, including Classroom Training, Live Virtual Classes, Self-Study Courses and Private Events.
Here are the top 13 most popular courses, worldwide, of 2013:
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II
- Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning DBA
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials
- Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
- Oracle 11g: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration Accelerated
- Exadata Database Machine Administration Workshop
- Oracle BI 11g R1: Build Repositories
- Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators
- Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Build Composite Applications
- Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications
We wish you a 2014 filled with learning, job growth and personal success!
-Oracle University Marketing Team