New Data Warehousing Top Trends and Featured Training
By Breanne Cooley on Dec 23, 2013
Most enterprises are overwhelmed with data.
Information is being generated faster than it can be
consumed, yielding increasing demand for comprehensive data-management
- Which data management issues are CIOs most eager to solve and what opportunities are at the top of their corporate agendas?
- What are the most compelling developments in data warehousing that motivate IT leaders to undertake new initiatives?
- How are industry leaders taking advantage of new software and hardware technologies to drive innovation in data management?
- Highlights of the major trends, problems and breakthroughs in data warehouse technology.
- Best practices for getting more from a data warehouse in the era of big data.
Whether you're looking to drive more value from your data warehouse or to lower the operational costs of your data infrastructure in 2014, this white paper can help by summarizing the latest trends and innovations in data warehousing.
Featured Training: Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing
This Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing training teaches you how to interpret the concept of a hierarchical query, create a tree-structured report, format hierarchical data and exclude branches from the tree structure. Through interactive instruction and hands-on exercises, you'll also learn how to use regular expressions and sub-expressions to search for, match and replace strings.
-Diana Gray, Principal Curriculum Product Manager, Oracle University