Keep Learning After Your Oracle Training Class is Over - Save 50%!
By Kjones-Oracle on Jun 13, 2014
Written by Amit Kumar, Senior Director Oracle University Digital Training
Every training class you take about the latest Oracle application or technology moves you closer to developing the skills you need to succeed. But after class is over, how do you keep up with today’s accelerating pace of innovation?
To To keep with the very latest technological advances, you need an ongoing and flexible training solution.
- One that lets you learn during your own downtime.
- Knowledge that’s easy to access.
- Interactive lessons where you connect with experts.
- A simple way to increase your knowledge, on your own time and at your own pace.
Continuously Learn with Oracle Learning Streams
Over time, Oracle Learning Streams help you develop the depth and breadth of knowledge that will give you the tools to become an expert in your field. By taking advantage of comprehensive and frequently updated information, you can keep learning continuously, at your own pace, when it's convenient for you.
Sign up today and get 12 months of unlimited access to:
• Hundreds of videos delivered by Oracle experts for fresh and continuous product learning
• Live connections with Oracle's top instructors
• Robust video search capability to find exactly what you’re looking for
• Features that allow you to build your own custom learning queue and request new content
Oracle Learning Streams are now available for Oracle Database and Oracle Middleware. Take a moment to preview the content now.
For a Limited Time - Save 50%
limited time, save 50% when you order Oracle Learning Streams with any
other Oracle Classroom, Live Virtual Class or Training On Demand course.
Now there is no reason for learning to stop when class is over!