Going to Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne? Boost Your Expertise by Attending Preconference Training
By Kjones-Oracle on Jul 03, 2014
Are you attending Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne this year? If so, you'll want to make the most out of your week in San Francisco.
Oracle University’s Preconference Training events on Sunday, September 28th should be on your list.
Sessions run from 9am to 4pm, with a one-hour lunch break at Golden Gate University (just a few blocks from the Moscone Center) on Sunday, September 28th.
When you add Oracle University or Java University to your conference pass during your registration, you can choose one of the following full-day sessions to attend:
Oracle University Sessions
• Certification Exam Cram DBA
• Getting Started with Oracle's Access Portal
• How to Build and Test Oracle WebCenter Portal Applications and Associated Components
• In-Memory Column Store and Other In-Memory Caching New Features
• Optimizer Master Class with Tom Kyte
• Oracle Access Management Suite 11g Release 2 for Mobile and Social
• Processing Your Big Data with Oracle
• Oracle Business Intelligence 11g: Analytics Overview
• Oracle Database 12c: Security
• Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c High-Availability Deployments
• Oracle Exadata Database Machine: One-Day Overview
• Oracle Identity Governance Suite: Upgrading, Diagnostics and Tuning
• What's New in Oracle WebLogic Server 12c
Java University Sessions
• Architect and Design Secure Robust Enterprise Java Applications for the Cloud and Beyond
• Develop Java Oracle Embedded Applications Using Raspberry Pi (Internet of Things)
• Diving into Ruby on Rails
• Diving into Scala
• Java EE 7 from an HTML 5 Perspective: HTML5, WebSocket, JSON, and JSF
• Java 8 Lambda Expressions
• Java Performance Tuning
• The Latest and the Greatest RESTful Web Services
Add them to your conference pass today!