February 2014 Oracle University Round-Up
By Breanne Cooley on Feb 21, 2014
If you’re like most of us, you’re interested in finding ways to save money. This month we have released new Oracle Training and Certification packages that can save you up to 20%.
These discount packages are new this month:
- Oracle Exadata X3 Administration Certified Expert Certification - LVC
- Oracle Exadata X3 Administration Certified Expert Certification - ILT
- Java Enterprise Architect Certification Value Package - LVC
- Oracle Certified Database Cloud Administrator Certification - LVC
- Oracle Certified Database Cloud Administrator Certification - ILT
We also have many new training courses. Here’s a sampling.
PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.53 - More Training
We continue to release PeopleSoft and PeopleTools courses to meet your business needs.
- PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Security Rel 8.53
- PeopleTools Server Admin Rel 8.53 Delta/Oracle SES Configuration
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools & Server Admin Delta Combo Rel 8.53
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools Delta Rel 8.52 - 8.53
Oracle Sales Cloud - New Training Now Available
Prepare your team to implement, customize and reap the benefits of Oracle Sales Cloud applications.
- Oracle Sales Cloud Implementation
- Oracle Sales Cloud: Incentive Compensation
- Oracle Sales Cloud Extensibility
Primavera Unifier (Skire) - New Training On Demand Courses
The following Primavera Unifier (Skire) courses are now available in our Training On Demand format. Get access to courses taught by top Oracle instructors when it fits your schedule - whenever you want, wherever you want.
- Primavera Unifier: Access Management 9.13
- Primavera Unifier: Configuration Management 9.13
- Primavera Unifier: uDesigner Fundamentals 9.13
Siebel - New Open UI Training
Learn how to use the new browser-independent framework to customize Siebel client-side application logic and rendering using standard web development techniques.
Oracle Database 12c New Releases
The list of courses for Oracle Database 12c continues to grow. Here are some new courses and an update on certification.
- Oracle Database 12c: RAC Administration - learn about Oracle RAC database architecture, including Global Resources and Cache Fusion.
- Oracle Database 12c: ASM Administration - learn about Oracle ASM architecture, including both standard ASM and Flex ASM applications.
- Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Administration - become familiar with general concepts and Oracle Clusterware architecture.
Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration - learn to use Oracle Data Guard to protect the database against planned and unplanned down times.
Oracle Database 12c Certification
Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professionals (OCP) can upgrade to the new Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional certification by taking a single exam, "Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c" (1Z1-060). This is an opportunity for candidates certified on earlier versions of the databases to upgrade to the latest version with only one exam.
We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section and hope to see you in class!