Cloud Application Foundation – The #1 Application Foundation Across Conventional and Cloud Environments
By Breanne Cooley on Sep 11, 2013
Is your company looking to:
- Introduce new products faster?
- Reduce costs?
- Increase productivity?
Cloud Computing Can Help You Meet these Goals
Oracle’s Cloud Application Foundation provides a unified platform across conventional and Cloud environments, which helps companies deliver next generation applications, simplify operations, accelerate time-to-market, lower total cost of ownership and derive more value from their application infrastructure.
On July 11, 2013 Oracle released Cloud Application Foundation 12c.
We made significant enhancements to key products, including Oracle WebLogic Server 12c, the #1 application server across conventional and cloud environments, and Oracle Coherence 12c, the industry’s leading in-memory grid solution.
Oracle University is your source for training on Oracle’s industry-leading application server product line and next generation application grid products. Oracle University Application Server and Infrastructure training helps you develop the skills that will allow you to:
- Increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services.
- Simplify deployment and accelerate time-to-market.
- Reduce the time required to develop internet applications.
View video to learn about Oracle's Application Server & Infrastructure Training.
Enroll in Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and Oracle Coherence 12c Training Today
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I - In this course, you will learn how to perform the most important Oracle WebLogic Server 12c administrative tasks.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II - This course teaches you how to perform important Oracle WebLogic Server 12c administrative tasks. It is the continuation of the Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I course.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: JMS Administration - Learn how to create and administer JMS resources on standalone servers and clusters.
- Oracle Coherence 12c: New Features - This course covers the new product features and enhancements added with the release of Coherence 3.1 and Coherence 12c. It is intended for the developer familiar with Coherence 3.6
Visit education.oracle.com/appserver to view all Application Server and Infrastructure courses and certification details.
-Jerilyn Stiles, Oracle University Principal Curriculum Product Manager