With so much happening in the cloud these days, you don’t want to miss the Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for 12c R1 Administrators Training
Why Take Oracle Database 12c R2 New Features Training?
Oracle Has the World's #1 Database for Cloud Scale Simplicity
New data management capabilities enable companies of all sizes to confidently and easily migrate workloads to the cloud. Its massive cloud scalability and rapid analytics deliver faster time to insights, greater agility and real cost savings.
Whether you're developing applications or looking to migrate data management to the cloud, you now have instant access to enterprise-grade database capabilities.
Oracle Database Cloud drives real business value, as it can support a true hybrid cloud deployment strategy with 100 percent compatibility. Count on the same experience, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Explore Oracle Training Courses
Our flagship course, Oracle Database 12c R2: New Features for 12c R1 Administrators, teaches you about the new and enhanced features of Oracle Database 12c Release 2.
See how these features apply to different areas of Oracle Database, including multitenant, security, availability, performance, diagnosability, manageability, partitioning and SQL.
- This course is essential for accessing Oracle Database on the cloud and understanding the value behind the features administrators use in their everyday work environment.
- If you're not currently using Oracle Database 12c R2, don’t worry. We have learning paths available to get beginners as well as experts up to speed on these new features.
- In the coming months, we'll be releasing additional Oracle Database 12c R2 courses and certifications to help database administrators get a better feel for the cloud, while learning what's needed to keep databases running securely.
- Let our experts guide you through this transition to empower you in your current job.
This course covers:
- Creating and managing application containers and applications in multitenant container databases.
- Managing resources in a multitenant container database and pluggable databases with resource manager performance profiles and new memory directives.
- Performing pluggable database flashback.
- Upgrading the multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
- Managing security by using enhancements in unified auditing, system privileges, Privilege Analysis, Data Redaction, Transparent Sensitive Data Protection and Transparent Data Encryption.
- Managing data availability by using Recovery Manager, Oracle Data Pump features and SQL*Loader enhancements, and by performing enhanced online operations.
- Increasing the SQL performance by using the In-Memory Column-Store enhancements at deployment and SQL performance.
Bookmark this page now to stay updated on new offerings as they're released.
We look forward to answering any questions you might have. Simply leave a comment below!