By KJones on Jul 30, 2014
By Cindy Taylor, Oracle University Senior Education Consultant for Self-Study Products
Summertime is here.
For many of us, that means catching up on projects and tackling other items on our list while it's a bit quieter around the office. With this in mind, we thought the timing was just right to share our latest top 10 list of Self-Study Courses.
Self-Study is the perfect supplement to other Oracle training and can be downloaded for offline viewing so you could even take your training from the beach...if you wanted to that is.
Top 10 Self-Study Courses
10. Oracle Grid
Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM
9. Oracle BI 11g: Introduction to End User Tools
8. R12.x Oracle Subledger Accounting Fundamentals
7. Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2
6. R12 Oracle Using and Maintaining Approvals Management
5. Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I
4. Oracle BI 11g R1: Build Repositories
3. Oracle BI 11g R1: Introduction to System Administration
2. Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
1. Oracle Database 12c: New Features for Administrators
Save on your certification preparation
with Oracle Self-Study Certification Discount Packages