By KJones on Jul 10, 2014
Written by Laura Garza, Principal Oracle University Instructor
Did you know that over 200 hundred new features were released with Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 18.104.22.168.0?
Some of the key enhancements include:
• A visualization recommendation engine
• New performance tile and waterfall visualizations
• Enhancements to the Oracle BI Summary Advisor
• Smart View integration with Oracle BI
Oracle University’s top Business Intelligence courses have just been updated for Oracle BI 22.214.171.124. These courses teach you how to use these new features to improve your analysis of structured and unstructured data, while delivering enhanced data-driven visualizations.
Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
• Learn how to create a performance tile view.
• Learn the ins and outs of setting up the Map View, importing background maps and images.
• Learn how to create a dashboard prompt base off a hierarchical column.
• Select recommended visualization views to help display your analysis.
• Learn how to interface with Smart View.
• Learn how to create BI Mobile applications.
• Explore the Summary Advisor tool – specific to Oracle Exalytics.
• Learn how to set up Usage Tracking via Fusion Middleware.
• Use the new BI Utility, which lets you generate an XML representation of the BI Repository Metadata.
• Expose yourself to the basics and benefits of Oracle Exalytics.
Register for an in-person or Live Virtual Class today.
If you can’t find a date or location that works for you, please let us know!