By KJones on Mar 27, 2014
-Written by the Oracle University Curriculum Team
At Oracle University, we work hard to make sure our training and certification portfolio is current. Our goal is to offer training on our latest product releases, with new courses rolling out every week.
With our all-new monthly round-up of course releases, you'll get a quick summary of our newest courses, along with our hottest upcoming course releases.
Top New Course Releases for March
1. Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration
2. Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Administration
3. Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Enterprise Manager Management Pack
4. Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Performance Tuning Workshop
5. Oracle Coherence 12c: Administer and Troubleshoot Clusters
6. Oracle BI Applications 11g: Implementation using ODI
7. Oracle Linux System Administration
8. Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration for Experienced UNIX/Linux Administrators
9. Taleo (TEE): Foundation of Oracle Business Intelligence for Taleo Enterprise
10. Fusion Applications: HCM Payroll Implementation (US)
11. Fusion Applications: HCM Security
12. Fusion Applications: Project Financial Management Implementation
13. Oracle Policy Modeling Essentials Rel 10.4
This is just a sample of what we expect to be popular new releases.
Explore all of Oracle's training and certifications at education.oracle.com. Every course we offer can be taken in the classroom or online. Choose your learning method based on your schedule.