By Breanne Cooley on Feb 19, 2014
By Jim Vonick, Senior Product Manager, Oracle University
Training should be a part of your PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management implementation plan. This holds true for both upgrades and new implementations.
Why Enroll in PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management Training?
- Training helps you develop the skills and knowledge needed to ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of your PeopleSoft applications in support of your organization's HCM processes.
- Hands-on courses offer you step-by-step instruction for implementing, using and maintaining your applications.
- You'll develop an understanding of the application and configuration options so you can make better decisions during your implementation.
- Training can also help you identify any additional development work that may be necessary to customize your applications.
- You'll know how to ensure integration between different modules within your overall business process.
Who Needs PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management Training?
Project team training is critical at the start of a new implementation, including configuration training on the core application modules being implemented. Courses vary based on your role in the implementation and ongoing use of the application.
Oracle University's PeopleSoft 9.2 training is designed for these job roles:
· Configuration or functional implementers
· Implementation consultants (including Oracle partners)
· Super users
· Business analysts
· Financial reporting specialists
PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management - Available Training
Oracle University offers over 20 courses for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management applications. Accelerated courses, which include content from two courses, are recommended for more experienced team members.
Watch this short video to see an overview of all available PeopleSoft training.
Some of the available courses include:
New Features and Delta Courses
Core Training Courses
Functional Training Courses
North America Specific Courses
North America Accelerated Courses
Browse Oracle University’s entire selection of PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management training courses to learn more.