By Breanne Cooley on Dec 18, 2013
As 2013 draws to a close, Oracle University is pleased to offer new training courses and certifications to help you gain an edge in a competitive marketplace.
Sign Up for Linux Certification Now
Register now to take the exam at one of Pearson VUE's worldwide testing centers.
Oracle Database 12c Courses - What's New?
Oracle Database 12c introduces a new architecture, featuring Oracle Multitenant. This simplifies the process of consolidating databases onto the cloud. Explore the following courses to learn more:
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop - This course will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture. You will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance.
- Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop - This workshop deep dives into installing Oracle Database 12c software. You'll learn how to create a container database and provision pluggable databases.
- Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop - This course will teach you how to evaluate your own recovery requirements. You'll develop appropriate strategies for backup, restore and recovery.
Validate your expertise by earning an Oracle Database 12c Certification.
Featured Solaris 11 Training
- Oracle Solaris 11 Performance Management - Introduces you to performance tuning principles. Learn to monitor utilities using tuning tools.
- Oracle Solaris 11 Network Administration - Learn how to configure and administer a reliable, highly available and secure network.
Middleware Course Updates
Explore our new and updated courses for Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle WebCenter.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Healthcare Integration
- Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g for Developers
- Oracle WebCenter Content 11g: Content Server Customization
New Training for Oracle Applications
E-Business Suite 12.2 - Learn about the changes in architecture, how to use the new patching utility and how to make configuration changes.
JD Edwards 9.1
PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.53
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools Installation & Server Admin Rel 8.53
- PeopleSoft Query Reporting Rel 8.53
- BI Publisher for PeopleSoft PeopleTools Rel 8.53
- PeopleSoft Query/BI Publisher Power Combo Rel 8.53
- PeopleSoft Lifecycle Management Rel 8.53
New Training for Oracle Communications
The following courses have been updated to Order and Service Management (OSM) Rel. 7.2.2:
- OSM Foundations I: Tasks, Processes and Orders
- OSM Foundations II: Order Decomposition and Orchestration
Your comments and questions are always welcome. We look forward to hearing from you now and in 2014!
- The Marketing Team, Oracle University