By Breanne Cooley on Jul 23, 2013
This month’s round-up begins by announcing new training from Oracle University.
We’re offering a whole new set of courses that will teach you how to take advantage of Oracle Database 12c’s performance and availability, security and compliance, data warehousing and analytics, unstructured data and manageability.
Visit education.oracle.com/database12c to view all Oracle Database 12c course and certifications.
New Training and Certification for Oracle Applications
We’ve been busy at Oracle University developing the training you need to make the most of your Oracle Applications. Here is a sample of what’s new:
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 - Training On Demand
Training is now available for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 in our high quality, streaming video Training On Demand format.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management Rel 9.x
PeopleSoft 9.2 New Features Seminars
New Features training is available from Oracle University for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management Release 9.2.
RightNow 13.2 Training
Updated courses for RightNow Release 13.2 are now available.
- RightNow Outreach and Feedback
- RightNow Chat Cloud Service Administration
- RightNow Foundation for Contact Center Administrators
Oracle Retail 13.2 Training
Updated training for Retail Merchandising System, Retail Invoice Matching and Retail Price Management is now available.
- RMS 13.2 Business Essentials: Foundation Data
- Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) Business Essentials 13.2
- Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Technical Essentials 13.2
- Retail Price Management (RPM) Business Essentials 13.2
Featured Training for Java and Fusion MiddlewareWe have a brand new Oracle Virtual Directory Services Administration course that deep dives into Oracle B2B and Oracle Hyperion Planning. Become a Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Certified Master by earning this new certification or showcase your WebCenter Sites skills by earning the Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g Essentials certification.
- Oracle Virtual Directory 11g: Administration
- Oracle B2B 11g: Concepts and Implementation
- Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.2: Create & Manage Applications (22.214.171.124)