By KJones on May 08, 2013
May is here, and so are several new and updated courses for Hyperion, Identity Management, Data Integration, Oracle BI and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1.
Virtualization remains at the top of the IT priority list for enterprises in 2013, so we thought we would remind you about our top server virtualization training courses.
Featured Training and Certification for Database & Systems
Oracle's server virtualization products support x86 and SPARC architectures. Training is available to help you get the best from both architectures.
Calling all experienced Oracle Certified Associate Solaris System Administrators! The Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator certification is still in beta (which means you can take the exam at a discount!) through May 25, 2013. Prep with the Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration training course.
Featured Training for Java & Fusion Middleware
We have a few new courses in Identity Management, Data Integration and Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management. We also recently updated two of our most popular BI courses to include Exalytics.
• Hyperion Profitability & Cost Management 11.1.2 Detailed Modeling
• Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 11.1.2 for Financial Management
• Oracle BI 11g: New Features and Exalytics
• Oracle BI 11g R1: Create Analyses and Dashboards - Select courses are now scheduled to run on an Exalytics box
• LDAP and Directory Services: Essentials
• Oracle Data Integrator 11g: Advanced Integration and Development
Featured Training for Oracle Applications
Additional training is now available for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1. Learn how to efficiently and effectively implement and use your JD Edwards, while taking advantage of the usability and productivity enhancements in the most recent release.
Tools and Technology Courses:
Supply Chain Management Courses:
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management 9.x
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne PDM / MCA 9.x
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Forecast Management Rel 9.x
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management Rel 9.x
Looking for training or certification on another topic? Let us know what you're interested in hearing about by leaving a comment below.
-Kate, Oracle University Market Development Manager