By Kjones-Oracle on Mar 05, 2013
Our March round-up includes new and hot courses for Oracle Big Data, Oracle NoSQL Database, Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Release 1 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. Plus, we have two new certification beta exams for Solaris 11 and Java EE 6 Enterprise Architecture.
For those not familiar with the Oracle Certification beta process, this means you can take the exam for just $50 USD during the beta period. You won’t want to miss out on this chance to take a discounted certification exam.
Featured Training for Database & Related Technology
Our Big Data and Oracle NoSQL Database courses aren’t brand new, but they are certainly hot.
- Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration exam – Now in beta
Featured Training & Certification for Java and Fusion Middleware
Hone your Oracle GoldenGate troubleshooting and tuning skills with our newly updated course. Begin your path to earning a Java Enterprise Architecture certification, or get up-to-speed on the latest Oracle Business Intelligence release to support the success of your BI implementation.
- Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Release 1: Create Analyses and Dashboards
- Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Release 1: Build Repositories
- Oracle GoldenGate 11g Troubleshooting and Tuning
- Exam Prep Seminar Discount Package: OCA Java SE 7 Programmer II
- Exam Prep Seminar Value Package: OCE Java EE 5/6 Web Component Developer
Featured Training for Oracle Applications
New training is available for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1. You can start taking advantage of the usability and productivity enhancements, as well as enabling access for mobile users.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Accounting Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management Rel 9.x
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Fundamentals Rel 9.x
Explore this month's featured training courses and certifications to expand your skill set and gain an edge in a competitive IT marketplace.
-Kate, Oracle University Market Development Manager