By Breanne Cooley on Sep 17, 2013
We are keeping busy here at Oracle University, rolling out many new courses this September. Here are some highlights.
PeopleSoft Release 9.2
Lots of new training is now available for your PeopleSoft Release 9.2 Human Capital Management, Financial and Supply Chain solutions.
- PeopleSoft General Ledger Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft PS / nVision for General Ledger Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Payables Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Receivables Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Asset Management Rel 9.2
- Expenses Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Billing Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Financial Consolidations Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Financial Allocations Rel 9.2
Human Capital Management
- PeopleSoft HCM Rel 9.0 - 9.2 Delta
- PeopleSoft Human Resources Rel 9.2
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Base Benefits - U.S. Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Benefits Administration Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Payroll - Canada Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Payroll - US Rel 9.2
Supply Chain Management
RightNow - get up to speed on your RightNow CX Cloud Services with these updated courses.
- RightNow Customer Portal Cloud Service Customization for Administrators
- RightNow Integration and Customization For Developers
Taleo - the new Taleo Recruiting application includes new features and additional functionality.
- Taleo (TEE): New Recruiting Features for End Users
- Taleo (TEE): New Recruiting Features for System Administrators
New Training for Oracle Utilities
- Oracle Utilities: Smart Grid Gateway v2 Fundamentals
- Oracle Utilities: Smart Grid Gateway v2 Advanced Implementation
Getting Started with Oracle Database 12c
New Training for Operating Systems, Virtualization & Oracle Systems
Oracle Solaris Training
- Oracle Solaris 11 Performance Management
- Oracle Solaris 11 Zones Administration
- Oracle Solaris 11 ZFS Administration
- Oracle Linux Advanced System Administration training helps administrators manage resources and file systems more efficiently.
Oracle Virtualization Training
- Oracle VM Administration: Oracle VM Server for x86 training helps you explore how to build the infrastructure for cloud computing.
Enroll in training courses to build your knowledge, earn well-respected certifications and gain an edge in the job market by standing out from your peers. We love hearing from you, so please send us your comments!
-Oracle University Marketing Team