End user adoption is the primary determinant of success for any cloud implementation.
If users do not know how to properly use the enterprise applications or the business processes they were designed to support, they will never realize
the value of their investment.
This lack of understanding makes it difficult to remain competitive in the marketplace. When an organization invests in new cloud technology to add efficiency, manage data and control costs, growing the team’s expertise with real-time training can help maximize business results attributed to that cloud implementation.
Consider the implementation challenges many organizations face, listed below.
Cloud Implementation Challenges
• A key reason cloud implementations fail has to do with user adoption
• Covering a large number of widely distributed end users is complex
• Modular product releases on the cloud creates a need for an adaptive
• Traditional learning is disconnected from the actual products
• User training on version changes is complex and requires a lot of effort
• No way to integrate organization policies; need management communication
To help overcome these implementation challenges, Oracle University offers a customized, scalable solution to impact and train any number of users, in any location. The Guided Learning Solution provides in-application guidance that lets users learn by doing and accelerate adoption. Review the following aspects of this solution as you evaluate how embedded learning could benefit your organization:
1. What is Guided Learning?
2. Why should you use Guided Learning?
3. When can you use Guided Learning?
4. Who will use Guided Learning?
5. Where can Guided Learning be used?
This comprehensive blended training solution can be used within existing and new cloud deployments to encourage adoption.
6. Can you customize the process flows?
Yes, we can work with customers to understand the process flow changes and customize accordingly within the product.
7. How are change requests managed?
Every product release includes considerable process flows changes. This will be managed by working with the customer implementation team.
8. Who will maintain the solution?
9. Can the platform be used to train power and IT users?
Guided Learning can be customized to contain any of your unique company specifications within the application, to train multiple job role areas. For employees who need additional training, we can provide a blended solution for customers to train the IT, power, end and functional users.
10. What are the pricing inputs?
Please contact the education sales representative at your region for the exact pricing and inputs.
Oracle University provides subscription based learning to help professionals learn anytime, anywhere. Enjoy flexible learning, with hands-on labs included, while encouraging user adoption.
Follow these Next Steps to Learn More
> Request a Guided Learning Starter Pack to try this solution for FREE
> Explore Cloud Learning with END USER adoption
> Get more information about the Guided Learning solution