In an upcoming sequence of blog posts, I am going to talk about running Oracle Spatial and Graph (OSG) property graph database using Oracle Database Cloud Service - Bare Metal. Database Cloud service - Bare Metal is super cool. It is very speedy with a dedicated server and the local NVMe storage is just awesome.
In a few installments, I am going to cover:
- Set up property graph database on Bare Metal
- Create your first property graph in the database
- Start PGX server on Bare Metal
- Parallel load graph data on Bare Metal
- Visualize graph with Cytoscape and perform PGQL on Bare Metal
- Keep up with ever-changing graph data