The official blog for the spatial features of Oracle Spatial and Graph, an option of Oracle Database - brought to you by the product managers and developers. Get technical tips, product information, and the latest news here. Visit our official product website at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/options/spatialandgraph/overview/spatialfeatures-1902020.html
- Benefits of the 12c SDO_POINTINPOLYGON Function
- Oracle OpenWorld 2016 Call for Proposals - Now Open!
- Spatial & Graph Summit Presentations From BIWA Summit ’16 Now Available
- Tips for Switching Between Geodetic and Mercator Projections
- Submit your abstract for Oracle Spatial & BIWA Summit '16!
- Dedicated blog for Oracle Big Data Spatial and Graph
- Using SDO_UTIL Functions to Construct Geodetic Shapes
- The Importance of Organizing Spatial Data By Proximity
- OOW 2014 Spatial SIG Meetup Discussion
- Save the dates! Jan 27-29, 2015 -- Oracle Spatial Summit 2015