By Sarah E Taylor-Oracle on Mar 20, 2012
Below is a video featuring interviews with the nominees for the Oracle Retail Week Awards 2012 Store Manager of the Year Award, in which the nominees talk about the value of being nominated for an Oracle Retail Week Award and what it means to them to be recognised.
The video includes interviews with ASDA CEO Andy Clarke, who talks about how important the store managers are to the functioning of a retail business. The nominees interviewed were:
- Ian Allcock from Homebase in Aylesford
- David Bickell from Argos in Milton Keynes
- Karl Lynsdale from Co-operative Food in Heathfield, Sussex
- Paul Norcross from B&Q in Bristol
- Darren Parfitt from Boots in Melton Mowbray
- Helen Smith from H Samuel in Manchester
Oracle Retail would like to congratulate the winner, Ian Allcock from Homebase in Aylesford. Well done Ian!