Who’s Who in Retail at Oracle Industry Connect 2014
By Marie-Christin Hansen-Oracle on Mar 12, 2014
Our agenda is jam-packed with retail industry leaders from across the globe. Here is a selection:
• Karen Katz, CEO, Neiman Marcus
• Ken Bonning, Senior Executive Vice President, Kohl’s Corporation
• Bill Boezinger, Systems Manager, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
• Cara Graham, Director, Demand Planning Operations, Best Buy
• Jeff Hamm, Director, e-Commerce, Ulta
• Mike Hazel, CIO, Academy Sports
• Kim Heicht, Director of Store Operations, Deckers
• Steven Hunter, CIO, Stage Stores
• Ginny McClaren, Director of Merchandise Planning, Stein Mart
• Paul McFarren, Chief Information Officer, C. Wonder, LLC.
• ArMand Nelson, Director, IT, Gander Mountain
• Toni Robinson, Vice President, Planning and Allocation, charming charlie
• David von Blanckensee, Information Technology Architect, Country Road Group
• Lisa Wittman-Smith, Vice President Planning & Allocation, Luxottica
Click here for the full agenda.
We look forward to meeting you in Boston - if you haven't yet signed up, do so now!