The Oracle Retail Week Awards – Winners Announced!
By Sarah E Taylor-Oracle on Mar 15, 2013
The 2013 Oracle Retail Week Awards took place in London last night and proved to be a fantastic event celebrating the best in British retail. Over 1,600 guests saw Sir Philip Green collect the Outstanding Contribution to Retail Award and John Lewis named Oracle Retailer of the Year, during the ceremony hosted by impressionist, playwright and comedian Rory Bremner.
The full list of award winners is as follows:
- Oracle Retailer of the Year – John Lewis
- The Clarity Search Retail Leader of the Year – Stefano Pessina, Executive Chairman, Alliance Boots
- Outstanding Contribution to Retail – Sir Philip Green
- The Zolfo Cooper Growth Retailer of the Year – Aldi UK
- The Wipro Retail International Retailer of the Year - Zara
- Store Manager of the Year – Stephanie Hush, Hobbycraft, Dundee
- International Growth Retailer of the Year – Debenhams
- Retail Destination of the Year – St Stephen’s, Hull
- Store Design of the Year – Fat Face, Chichester
- Pure-Play Retailer of the Year – Asos
- Speciality Retailer of the Year – Hotel Chocolat
- Advertising Campaign of the Year – Sainsbury’s Winning in 2012
- Multichannel Retailer of the Year – John Lewis
- Customer Service Initiative of the Year – Majestic
- Employer of the Year – Sainsbury’s
- Technology Initiative of the Year – Debenhams, Endless Aisle
- Product Innovation of the Year – Asda, Fish Made Simple
- CSR Initiative – Marks and Spencer, Shwopping
Further information regarding the Oracle Retail Week Awards is available on the event website.