New Release of Oracle Retail Allocation Announced
By Marie-Christin Hansen-Oracle on Aug 16, 2013
Oracle Retail have announced the release of Oracle Retail Allocation 13.3, a solution that helps enable retailers to deliver the right product to each of a retailers’ locations using real-time inventory levels along with sales and planning information.
Oracle Retail Allocation 13.3 takes advantage of embedded business intelligence, analyzing input from multiple data sources to provide actionable insights to allocators. Retailers are able to determine need at the item/location level, using real-time inventory data, and allocate based on plan, forecast and sales information.
Benefits of the solution include:
- Synchronization with merchandising orders, transfers, and inventory
- A flexible, configurable dashboard and workflow
- Driving of accuracy with integrated planning and size profile optimization
- Enablement of multiple allocation methods including plans based on trend
- Improvement of allocation accuracy
For further information, please visit:
- Press release: Oracle Helps Retailers Increase Sales and Margins with New Release of Oracle Retail Allocation
- Solution information webpage: Oracle Retail Allocation