By Sarah E Taylor-Oracle on Feb 27, 2014
The last 12 months have been a challenging time for British retailers - yet once again we have seen genuine innovation in the market. The modern consumer demands Commerce Anywhere - the ability to shop at any time, in any place, and through multiple channels. Retailers have to put the consumer at the centre of their operations, from supply chain to merchandise management, from store solutions to commerce platforms - no easy task, yet many British retailers have made great strides forward.
I can attest that all categories were fiercely contested with many entrants deserving recognition for their achievements. We received more entries than ever before, which meant creating a shortlist was a challenging task.
The categories for the 2014 Oracle Retail Week Awards are:
- Customer Service Initiative of the Year
- Deloitte Employer of the Year
- nasa Marketing/Advertising Campaign of the Year
- Postcode Anywhere Multichannel Retailer of the Year
- The Toy Store Own Brand Range of the Year
- Pure Play Etailer of the Year
- Wipro International Growth Initiative of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year
- ReThink Retail Technology Initiative of the Year
- Speciality Retailer of the Year
- Store Design of the Year
- The Tata Consultancy Services Store Manager of the Year
- Retail Destination of the Year
- Zolfo Cooper Growth Retailer of the Year
- Heidrick & Struggles International Retailer of the Year
- Clarity Retail Leader of the Year
- Oracle Retailer of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Retail
You can access the shortlist on the Oracle Retail Week Awards website. The award ceremony will take place on March 13th at the Grosvenor Hotel in London, and once again promises to be a fantastic event with over 1,500 retailers in attendance.
We are proud to support the awards, and wish good luck to all shortlisted entries.