By Marie-Christin Hansen-Oracle on Sep 10, 2013
We are excited to announce that attendees of the Oracle Retail Industry Forum, Europe, being held in London on the 15/16th October, will be invited to an evening event at John Lewis’ flagship store on Oxford Street.
The store showcase will commence at 5pm in the Brasserie on the third floor, where John Lewis Oxford Street Managing Director Simon Fowler will welcome attendees. Simon will share store history, including John Lewis’ commitment to “Never Knowingly Undersold”, guaranteeing customers a lifetime of quality, price and service. He will then introduce John Lewis IT Director Paul Coby, who is leading the modernisation of the IT infrastructure to deliver an omni-channel customer experience.
Attendees will also have the chance to:
- Explore the store and experience the unique John Lewis service culture
- Discover first-hand how John Lewis is supporting their customers with the provision of 'Commerce Anywhere'
- Hear from senior directors within the John Lewis Partnership
- Meet with the suppliers and sample champagne, wine and cheese in the 1,530 square meter food hall
- Visit the recently refurbished beauty department where you can enjoy a mini make over teamed with a pre-dinner cocktail
John Lewis is the largest department store retailer in the UK, with 39 stores and a growing online business at JohnLewis.com. The company passed the £1billion in 12 months revenue in April 2013, and this year received awards including 'Oracle Retailer of the Year' and 'The Brandbank Multichannel Retailer of the Year' at the Oracle Retail Week Awards 2013; 'Nation's Best Retailer' at the Verdit Consumer Satisfaction Awards 2013; and 'Best Retailer' at the 2013 Which? Awards.
To register to attend the Oracle Retail Industry Forum Europe event, please visit the ORIF Europe registration page.