By Marie-Christin Hansen-Oracle on Aug 19, 2015
It is hard to argue the value of training, but when it comes to allocating budget for training, the business case isn’t always a slam dunk to pull together. Whether you are implementing new technology, upgrading your existing technology or training new team members, training can help you achieve your end goals in multiple ways:
Recent research studies show that:
- 1 Hour of training can save 5 hours of lost productivity.
- The more time and money a manager has to spend on monitoring and guiding team members, the less time is freed up for more profitable activities.
- Organizations that invest regularly in training see their customer satisfaction rate increase
- See more
As you ramp up for the busy holiday season, it is even more important for you to make sure your teams are equipped with the skills they need to ensure optimal performance with your Oracle Retail applications.
A More Cost-Effective Way to Train on Oracle Retail
Many of Oracle University’s Oracle Retail courses are now available in an online, on demand format that will help you train team members more quickly and cost effectively.
Oracle Training On Demand lets you train at any time and from anywhere and each course includes access to lab environments for hands-on practice. Here are some of the newly released courses:
- Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) Business Essentials 14.1
- Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Technical Essentials 14.0
- Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Business Essentials 14.1
- Retail Price Management Business Essentials 14.0
- Retail Integration Suite Technical Essentials 14.0
- RMS 13.1 Business Essentials: Foundation Data
- Retail Merchandise Financial Planning Business Essentials 14.0
Find Oracle Retail Training
Looking for other Oracle Retail training? View all Oracle University Retail training courses including courses for Oracle Retail 14.1 or contact your dedicated Oracle University account representative about any of our training services.