By Sarah E Taylor-Oracle on Jan 08, 2013
Oracle Retail is once again running the Retail Exchange programme next week alongside the NRF Big Show in New York. This invite only event brings together a select group of retailers, providing access to a unique set of events specifically designed for an international audience, ensuring attendees get the very most from the BIG Show programme as well.
Oracle Retail Exchange gives retailers the chance to network, learn and share ideas with an exclusive group of senior business and IT executives, alongside the Oracle Retail executive team. Attendees will hear from leading retailers on how Oracle solutions support their businesses.
This year the following retailers will be presenting:
- Simon Russell, Director Retail Operations Development, John Lewis: Oracle Commerce: Supporting the Omni-Channel Journey at John Lewis
- Chris Mangham, CIO, M.Video: Developing a Complete Customer Experience with Oracle Commerce
- Dimitrios Bairaktaris, General Manager Merchandise and Logistics, Coles IT: Optimising Replenishment at Coles to Improve the Customer Experience
- Jeremy Spencer, Regional Vice President Consulting, Oracle Retail EMEA; Marion Marees, Program Manager Retailbox Core, Senior Business Consultant, Ahold IM Europe; Mario Torres, Head of Delivery, Oracle Retail EMEA Consulting; Andre Weigandt, CEO and Founder, Weigandt Consulting: The Changing Role of Oracle Retail Consulting in Supporting Customer Deployments in EMEA, with a focus on Ahold
- Frederieke Ubels, Manager IT Innovation, bol.com: Oracle Commerce – Supporting Growth, Customer Service and Market Share at bol.com
In addition, delegates attend exclusive events, networking dinners and store showcases at some of New York's most celebrated venues.
One of the event highlights is the VIP reception at the American Museum of Natural History, where Mike Webster, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Oracle Retail, will unveil new global research entitled ‘The Evolution of Experience Retailing’ from Oracle Retail. Further details will be announced in due course.
If you are interested in learning more, please join our Retail Exchange LinkedIn Group, where we will post event updates and details of “The Evolution of Experience Retailing” research following its launch on 15 January.
Watch our video “What's in store for Oracle Retail Exchange 2013, New York”.