By Kristin Rose on Sep 18, 2012
TOUCH DOWN! That’s right folks, football is in full swing and what better way to kickoff football season than with a great Oracle play?
Partners can now score big by side passing the ball to their VADs, enabling them to help in the process of becoming a Specialized partner. With the new functionality now available on the OPN Competency Center, Partner PRM Administrators can grant access to their VADs and have them assist in achieving their Specialization requirements.
Here are the rules of the game:
- Partner Administrator must provide authorization
- Details do not include individual users data
- Access can be removed anytime
Follow the steps below to grant your VAD access to your company Specialization progress reports. It’s as simple as 1,2,3…Go team go!
- Login to the OPN Competency Center and go to “My Preferences” on the top right corner of the screen.
- Under “My VAD”, select your Region, Country and Value Added Distributor name, then simple click in “ADD VAD”.
- Your VAD can now access your Specialization Tracker report!
For those MVP’s who want to learn more, be sure to watch this 3 minute play by play video on the new OPN Competency Center VAD/VAR Specialization Tracker below, and click here before game day!
Are You Ready For Some Oracle Football?
The OPN Communications Team