By user748795 on Jul 25, 2013
This summer, Oracle announced the launch of Oracle Exalytics X3-4 – the industry’s first engineered system for in-memory business analytics that delivers extreme performance for Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management applications.
Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine is an Oracle engineered system that yields superfast, interactive visual analysis for any line of business. By combining best of breed software and hardware, it is an integrated system that is quick to deploy – and with over 80 pre-packaged applications, organizations can get up and running quickly and efficiently, while maintaining a lower total cost of ownership.
Oracle Exalytics provides the fastest middle-tier platform solution for Oracle’s Business Intelligence Foundation Suite, which can be deployed with any backend data warehouse, although it is also the ideal complement to Oracle Exadata. With Oracle Exalytics, you can:
- Analyze Data Faster: Gain business insight in real time, enabling faster and better business decisions
- Analyze All of your Data: A single BI platform accessible from computers and mobile devices enabling discovery of data residing in Oracle and other relational sources, OLAP cubes (Oracle OLAP Option and Essbase)
- Speed the Return on Your Investment: Eliminate lengthy configuration and integration and speed time to value with an engineered system – all at a lower total cost of ownership
Watch this video to find out how customers are benefiting from Oracle Exalytics X3-4.
Don’t forget to participate in our local boot camps to get trained on how to sell, implement, and support Exalytics. You can also visit our ">Oracle Exalytics Knowledge Zone to take assessment tests and get certified.
Here you can listen to the one hour Oracle Exalytics X3-4 training partner webcast which covers:
1. How to present Oracle Exalytics upgrade options to your customers
2. How to create Oracle Exalytics opportunities in your BI/EPM Install base
3. Help your customers become more competitive with BI and EPM
Finally, we are pleased to announce that OPN will be rolling out Oracle Exalytics X3Specialization shortly, so please check the Oracle Exalytics Knowledge Zone mentioned earlier for more details.