By Meghan Fritz-Oracle on Jun 08, 2015
The Oracle Service Cloud Support Team would like to take a moment to introduce OPN to the new Support Experience site. The Support Experience is a program designed to work collaboratively with you and your customers to co-create a continuous improvement process aimed at enhancing the end-user experience from every direction. In other words, we are going to be actively driving to engage you in reciprocal dialogue, hoping to take your input, suggestions and frustrations and turn them into actionable initiatives.
Our goal is that you use this forum to submit your notions by way of any of the variety of options at your disposal. We will then identify the common themes and pain points of these submissions and create informational content to address them. As the process cycles, this forum will become a one-stop repository for all the informational material we create in response to the feedback we receive. We will start with the Support Experience blog, but in short order you will be seeing things like “Getting Started with OSvC Support” videos, a library of recorded webinars and in-depth technical articles. In cases where we find that our shortcomings are resulting in poor user experiences, we will make the necessary adjustments be they systematic, training or otherwise.
One of the fundamental tenets of our Support Experience Program is enabling you to engage us in whichever way best suits you. To this end, we are offering a variety of channels by which the conversation can get started and plan on adding more in the future. Here is a breakdown of the pieces that currently make up our Support Experience Forum:
- Send Your Feedback – (firstname.lastname@example.org) – This is an active mailbox that’s been created with the sole purpose of providing you a simplified way of letting us know what’s on your mind. This is not an alternate escalation point for specific SRs, but rather can be used to suggest topics for which further clarification through a blog post could be helpful.
- Twitter – In addition to allowing you to direct message us, one the of benefits of following @OSvC_Support on Twitter is that we will be providing an assortment of updates as well linking to information and articles relating to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Support Experience Blog – This blog will not, in any way, be a substitute for answers in our Knowledge Base, but rather an opportunity to take a deeper, more causal and sometimes behind the scenes dive into areas where we’ve seen frustration and/or misunderstanding.
- Join the Conversation – Under this heading, you will find links to a few of the most recent OSvC Support related threads posted in the Customer Discussion Forum. These have not changed and are located in the Customer Community.
- Collaborate on Ideas – This is simply some food for thought taken from the Idea Lab. Admittedly, this area has left something to be desired in the past.
Oracle PartnerNetwork on behalf of Edward Hobart