By Catalin Teodor on Jan 14, 2015
Howdy, partners! The new year is here – which means that the 2015 Oracle JD Edwards Summit is right around the corner. The 6th annual Summit will take place on February 2-5, 2015 in Broomfield, Colorado at the Omni Interlocken Resort. Make sure you register today, as online registration closes on Thursday, January 22.
- Breakout Session Topics: We are excited to offer 100+ (yes, that’s right – more than 100!) breakout topics this year. Sessions are grouped into one of six tracks, including Sales, Presales, Implementing, Technology, Applications and Sponsor sessions.
- Friday Workshops: Take advantage of an optional workshop on Friday, February 6, offered in conjunction with the Summit at no additional cost to you. Topics include the Internet of Things, mobile extensibility, and business intelligence. Click here to read more and register.
- Awards: Do you have a JD Edwards customer success story you’d like to share? Submit a story to be considered for an award from John Schiff at the Summit.
- Superbowl Sunday: Arriving early? Swing by the Omni Hotel’s Tap Room bar on Sunday, February 1 to watch the Superbowl football game (and the commercials, of course!) with Oracle and other Summit attendees. Kickoff is at 4:30 pm MT.
- Winter in Colorado: There’s no shortage of fun to be had in beautiful, colorful Colorado – especially in the midst of prime ski season! You’ll surely be making plans to extend your trip after checking out the Colorado tourism website.
The theme of this year’s Summit is “A Winning Hand.” The jam packed line-up includes keynotes from Oracle executives, super sessions and breakout sessions, a sponsor showcase, and multiple opportunities to network with fellow JD Edwards partners and the Oracle team – including evening entertainment functions every night.
You can visit the official Summit website to learn more about the agenda, lodging options, event logistics, and more. But in the meantime, here are some event highlights and updates to get you warmed up:
So, interested yet in attending? Registration is open to all current OPN JD Edwards business partners, and to the internal Oracle JD Edwards Sales and Consulting community. This is a must attend event for everyone involved in the JD Edwards realm – whether you are new or a seasoned pro; an executive or account exec; or in presales, consulting, implementation, or selling – you won’t want to miss out.
We hope you’ll join us at the 2015 Oracle JD Edwards Summit this year. And remember to get those registrations in before Thursday, January 22.
See you in Colorado,
The Oracle PartnerNetwork Events Team