By Meghan Fritz-Oracle on Sep 26, 2014
The time has come, partners! Before we see you at Oracle OpenWorld starting this Sunday, we wanted to provide a quick checklist so you can ensure your t's are crossed and your i's are dotted.
SUNDAY PARTNER DAY
- 1:00 - 3:00pm: OPN Keynote @ Marriott Marquis, Salon 7-9 (featuring Mark Hurd & Safra Catz)
- 3:15 - 4:15pm: OPN Product Executive Update @ Marriott Marquis, Salon 7-9 (featuring Thomas Kurian & John Fowler)
- 7:00 - 10:00pm: OPN AfterDark Reception @ Metreon City View Lounge, 4th floor
Let OPN Central @ OpenWorld be Your Guide
- FOCUS ON DOCUMENT - Don't forget to review the OPN Focus On Document for a complete roadmap of partner happenings at Openworld;
- OPN THEATER SESSIONS - Last chance to register for OPN Theater Sessions where you'll discover the tools + resources needed to successfully maximize your Oracle partnership;
- 1:1 LINKEDIN CONSULTATION - Reminder to reserve your spot at the OPN Social Media Rally Station! Build a stronger social media presence and better engage your customers through 1:1 sessions with Channel Maven Consulting;
- TEST FEST - Last chance to register for Test Fest! There will be 10 Specialist testing sessions available with a pool of 140 exams to choose from - all FREE for OPN members;
- INFORMATION STATIONS - Questions about your OPN membership? Drop in! No reservation required.
We think that about covers it. Safe travels, partners, and we'll see you Sunday!
Your OPN Central @ OpenWorld team