By MT:15 on Oct 02, 2008
Oracle OpenWorld 2008 was an incredible experience and a great success. I enjoyed meeting hundreds of partners from around the world, and a heartfelt thank you to all the partners who attended, sponsored, exhibited, and presented sessions -– it would not have been possible without you.
If you attended, we hope you enjoyed the week, and left with valuable information and contacts. We’d like your feedback, so please take a moment to complete our survey here. It will help us plan next year.
If you were unable to join -– or want to revisit info or share with colleagues -– please click here for Oracle PartnerNetwork Online. We had a line-up of executives from across Oracle talking about partner enablement -– and all the sessions are available to you on demand. You can also download “partner only” presentations, and check out the Partner News Center with all partner-related announcements from Oracle and scores of partners.
Don’t miss Enablement 2.0, the new and improved partner enablement strategy we unveiled that will provide you with expanded education choices including new Boot Camps, Solution Kits, the OPN Competency Center, and an updated OPN portal. This is the first time we are taking training to the masses and providing flexible delivery options for our partners. With our new Boot Camps, we recognize that our partners have tremendous expertise to contribute, and we are open sourcing the content -– so that it will continually be evolved and refreshed with the most current and relevant materials related to our expanding product line. Our efforts in this area were picked up by Barb Darrow at TechTarget and Rick Whiting at CRN. Check it out!
Oracle OpenWorld 2008 by the Numbers
· More than 1500 partners at Oracle PartnerNetwork Forum, the “partner day” at Oracle OpenWorld -– up 110% from last year
· 6,200 partners visited the OPN Lounge
· 426 partner meetings / 2300 participants
· 14 partners awarded across 17 categories in North America 2008 Titan Awards
· 15 Global OPN Awards
· More than 65 partner-related news releases by Oracle and partners
· More than 70 sessions presented by partners –- a great way to get in front of customers
Mark your calendar for Oracle OpenWorld 2009, and if you’d like to learn about exhibiting click here.
· Latin America, March 10 - 12 · Tokyo, April 22 - 24 · San Francisco, October 11 - 15