By Kristin Rose on Apr 09, 2013
Oracle and Eloqua are heating up as part of a comprehensive Customer Experience Cloud offering to help companies transform the way they market, sell, support, and serve their customers!
Here are some things you may not know about Oracle’s recent acquisition of Eloqua:
- Eloqua solutions deliver a comprehensive revenue performance management platform with best-in-class functionality that automates and optimizes complex marketing and sales processes across multiple channels.
- Eloqua also enables marketing teams to better track, capture and analyze a potential buyer's Digital Body Language, including their preferences, behavior and decision-making processes, to more accurately score and qualify leads and identify high quality prospects.
- Finally Eloqua's modern marketing cloud can help customers target and nurture prospects, delivering highly qualified leads at a lower cost to sales teams.
Watch Oracle President, Mark Hurd’s Webcast Replay “Oracle Buys Eloqua-Adds Modern Marketing Platform to the Oracle Cloud” to learn about the partner benefits of this acquisition.
For more information:
- Visit the Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service Knowledge Zone
- Eloqua acquisition page on the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) portal to view sales materials and other partner resources as they become available
- Learn more about Oracle’s Eloqua acquisition
- For transition-related questions send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Has Sprung,
The OPN Communications Team