By kristin.jellison on Dec 03, 2013
Oracle HCM World is an industry conference designed as a forum for thought leadership, networking, and enhanced understanding of the changing role of human resources in today’s business world. Leaders of the HR community will be there to discuss the latest happenings in our space.
Come learn from business leaders who will talk about how they are solving current business problems.
You will hear from analysts who spend their time thinking about the future of HR and how to get there. You’ll learn what is cutting edge, and what organizations need to succeed. Attendees will hear from HR leaders who have implemented projects that transformed their business.
The executive speaker track alone makes Oracle HCM World a can’t-miss event. You’ll hear keynotes by Oracle President Mark Hurd, as well as NeuroLeadership Institute Director, author, and leadership expert David Rock.
You’ll also enjoy countless opportunities to:
- Find out how to increase employee productivity and engagement.
- Learn new strategies to attract, develop and retain talent.
- Network with peers to build your professional community.
- Choose from over 100 sessions across nine tracks, with hands-on demos of next-generation technologies.
Here’s the scoop:
- February 4–6, 2014
- The Venetian Las Vegas
- View an agenda full of best practices and use cases that you can take back with you to be more successful in your role.
- Click here to register now.
Hope to see you there!
The OPN Communications Team