By Sandra Haan on Jun 24, 2011
Ashley, Bentley and the Masked Man. If these names mean anything to you we know where you’ll be on Monday night – planted in front of your television awaiting the villain’s return and what is sure to be the most dramatic rose ceremony yet on the Bachelorette. If you’re the Oracle PartnerNetwork Communications Team you’ll be spending your Monday night putting the final touches on the most exciting Partner Kickoff Event yet. Listen in as Judson tells you more.
Starting at 6:00 AM PT on Tuesday, June 28th partners – and potential partners – can tune in to watch the excitement unfold at partner.oracle.com. The storyline for FY12 will continue to unfold with a special role being outlined for our ISV partners. SPOILER ALERT: OPN has made an investment in how we’ll go to market together – trust us - you don’t want to get this news from the highlight reel.
While we won’t be sending anyone home from the show, we do promise an exciting hour which will gear you up to go to market with Oracle in the new fiscal year. The Oracle PartnerNetwork FY12 Kickoff is being held live 5 times and will include a ‘date card’ message for each region.
- EMEA Kickoff - Tuesday, June 28, at 6 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. BT
- LAD Kickoff – Tuesday, June 28, at 8 a.m. PT / noon DT
- North America Kickoff – Tuesday, June 28, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Japan Kickoff – Tuesday, June 28, at 6 p.m. PT / Wednesday, June 29, at 10 a.m. JT (Tokyo)
- APAC Kickoff– Tuesday, June 28, at 8 p.m. PT / Wednesday, June 29, at 11 a.m. SGT (Singapore) / 1 p.m. AET (Sydney)
We’ll be taking your questions live throughout the show – we hope you’ll “accept our rose” and join us on this amazing journey.
The OPN Communications Team