By user798468 on Sep 23, 2013
David Callaghan had the great honor
to announce the 6 EMEA Partner Excellence Award winners during Oracle
PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld 2013 on Sunday.
“With over half of the overall OPN partner community and Specialized Partner ecosystem based in EMEA, growing their Oracle specialized resources at greater than 40% per annum and contributing to over 80% of our transactions, it was a real challenge to short list and select the 6 EMEA award winners in 2013. So many of our partners have the breadth of experience and depth of skills that are exemplary – combined with a real passion for excellence in execution, which has led to many significant customer engagements and great Oracle on Oracle deals over the last year.” said David Callaghan, Senior Vice President, EMEA Alliances and Channels.
2013 Oracle Excellence Awards – Specialized Partners of the Year – EMEA winners:
- Engineered Systems award - TAS SpA from Italy
- Servers & Storage award – SCC from UK
- Applications award – Capgemini from UK
- Database & Middleware award – Everis from Spain
- Industry award – Soft Alliance and Resources from Nigeria
- Oracle Cloud award – Accenture from Switzerland
Many congratulations to the worthy winners, and also thank you to all of our EMEA partners for your commitment to Oracle, the business you do for Oracle and the success of the customers you serve with Oracle.