By Meghan Fritz-Oracle on Mar 12, 2015
Sales organizations are under continuous pressure to meet targets and deliver results, but the environment has changed – your customers are more informed, they have more choices, and their expectations are higher than ever. This is why Oracle has compiled the best and brightest for our Modern Sales Experience Conference taking place March 31 – April 2. The event brings together a prestigious group of thought leaders + innovative companies who are leading the industry and making impactful changes in the areas of Sales and Customer Experience.
Your customers won’t want to miss this event – but in case they're on the fence and need a few more reasons to attend, we’ve compiled our top 10:
- Hear from the Experts. This is an extraordinary opportunity to hear from a number of experts sharing their unique perspectives.
- Participate in Engaging Workshops. Choose from a number of workshop sessions and interact with others who are also exploring ways to meet the challenges of customer experience. Workshops include Next-Generation Analytics, Big Data to Inform Smarter Sales, User Adoption Tactics, and Leveraging Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) to build better Customer Experiences.
- Rock out with OneRepublic. OneRepublic, the GRAMMY award winners you may know for their hit “Counting Stars,” will host a private concert for event attendees on Wednesday evening.
- Listen to guest keynote, Daniel Pink. Daniel Pink, bestselling author and current host of National Geographic's "Crowd Control," will share insights on human behavior, what drives and motivates people, and how a deeper knowledge of the habits, motivations, and expectations of your customers can translate into outstanding business benefits. Daniel Pink is an entertaining speaker. Don’t believe us? Just check out his TED Talk.
- Learn About the Future of CX. Hosted by Rebecca Wettemann from Nucleus Research, a panel will be dedicated to the future with those who are already living it and helping to shape it. A panel of UNLV Lee Business School students will chat with us about their ideas, their opinions, and frank advice on how to accommodate the next generation.
- Discover Complete Solutions. Product experts will outline considerations, best practices, and real-world solutions for your customer experience business challenges. Topics include Adding Marketing to the Mix, Integrating Sales with Configure-Price-Quote, and How CPQ and Commerce can Lead to Optimal Results.
- Hear from leading CX Innovators. Customers should not miss the opportunity to hear from some of the world’s brightest and most innovative companies including LinkedIn and Visa. This select group will share what goes into a modern sales strategy, how they approach customer engagement, how they measure engagement and their sales teams, and what technologies and philosophies help to craft a modern CX strategy.
- Network with Fellow Sales Leaders. Networking opportunities abound at this event from meeting other attendees and industry influencers during receptions to the late-night Customer Appreciation Event.
- Mingle with Celebrities. Enjoy dinner and drinks while hanging out with celebrities at Madame Tussaud’s wax museum.
- Las Vegas. Need we say more? The Modern Sales Experience conference will be held at the five-diamond Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino.
On behalf of your customers,
The OPN Communications team