By Meghan Fritz-Oracle on Jan 10, 2014
Did you know that 92% of the world’s data was created in just the past two years? If that doesn’t speak to today’s “always-on” environment, we don’t know what does.
In this world of constant stimulation via social media, videos, texting and rapid-fire email, it’s hard to determine the most efficient way to receive relevant news. Let OPN untangle the web of Facebook posts, tweets, Pinterest boards and videos so that you can keep in touch without having to think too hard about it. Below is OPN’s arsenal of social media and communications channels to help you stay connected.
- OPN News – Check out our OPN News website to receive important updates in real time.
- OPN LinkedIn – Connect with our 18,381 LinkedIn group members by joining a discussion, voicing an opinion or connecting with other group members.
- OPN Facebook – “Like” our Oracle PartnerNetwork page and receive fun and relevant updates in your newsfeed.
- OPN Twitter – Follow @oraclepartners or #OPN on the social platform that 35% of all Internet users are using. Re-tweet, follow and stay in the know!
- OPN Pinterest – Check out our Pinterest board for exciting photos of Oracle events and offices around the world. (We promise we won’t post dinner recipes or our favorite wedding gowns.)
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Strategy Blog – Read our weekly strategy blog featuring state-of-the-industry posts, product updates, event information and more!
- OPN YouTube Channel – Watch the top videos that impact the tech partner industry today. From Oracle OpenWorld features to partner testimonials, the OPN YouTube Channel will keep your attention.
- OPN PartnerCast Channel – OPN’s PartnerCast channel aggregates its bi-weekly live webcasts and podcasts on Oracle's product roadmap, current initiatives, industry strategies and partner-only offerings.
- Oracle Media Network – Watch the latest videos on recent product launches, new partner Specializations and Programs and more!
- OPN RSS Feeds – Rather than visiting a series of Web pages every day, people are installing RSS newsreaders and configuring them to pull corresponding feeds. Add this option to your feed reader today!
- OPN Website – Find all you need at this one stop shop for partners. From product Knowledge Zones, to recent Oracle acquisitions, and everything listed above – the OPN home page houses everything you need to be a successful OPN member!
Questions or comments? Leave them below and we’ll happily reply.
See you on the web!
The OPN Comms Team