By Meghan Fritz-Oracle on Jan 06, 2016
Happy 2016, partners! One of our favorite things about the New Year is switching into high gear for the annual Oracle JD Edwards Summit. Join us at the Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield, CO from February 1-5 at the 2016 Summit to discover how to thrive in the Oracle JD Edwards economy. Visit the Summit website to learn about our agenda, lodging options and – most importantly – to register by January 20. With less than a month to go, here’s an overview of some key highlights and offerings:
- Breakout Sessions: With more than 100 breakout session topics, there is something for everyone at the 2016 Oracle JD Edwards Summit. Our six tracks this year include Selling, Implementing, Technology, Citizen Developer, Pre-Sales and Sponsor sessions.
- Optional Workshops: We are excited to offer a variety of workshops on both Monday, February 1 and Friday, February 5 for you to take advantage of. Monday workshops will be focused on Selling, while Friday workshops will target Implementation. Review the full list of workshop topics, more details and to register. (Note: all but one of the workshops are free of charge to you!).
- Welcome Party – Mon, Feb 1: NEWS FLASH - agenda change! We’re kicking off the Summit with our centerpiece reception on Monday evening from 5:00pm – 8:00pm (instead of Tuesday, as in the past). You won’t want to miss out on our Colorado Winter Wonderland theme. In addition to food, beverages and our first sponsor showcase, entertainment includes games for our competitors, a “wine and paint” activity for your artistic side, and a special “ice luge” for our partiers!
- Sponsor Receptions – Tues, Feb 2: As another new aspect of the Summit, we are reserving the evening of Tuesday, February 2 exclusively for sponsor-hosted receptions. Enjoy valuable face-to-face time with some of our top sponsors at the multiple parties going on at the Omni that night.
- Intro to JD Edwards Workshop and Meet & Greet – Mon, Feb 1: Are you new to the JD Edwards realm, or is this your first time attending the Summit? Let us welcome you with an introductory workshop and meet & greet reception reserved for our newest community members. Register now to join us on Monday, February 1 from 3:00 – 5:00pm.
- Awards & Contests: Submit a nomination to be considered for one of our 12 awards or 2 contests at the Summit. Visit the “Awards & Contests” tab on our Summit website for instructions and details.
- Social Media: Join the conversation now on our OPN Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn channels and keep it going through the Summit by using #JDESummit16 in your posts + tweets!
- Hotel Lodging: Space is filling up quickly! Visit the “Hotel Lodging” tab on the Summit website to learn which area hotels we have negotiated group room rates with. Remember, your Summit registration does NOT automatically reserve you a hotel room.
Attendance is open to all global Oracle PartnerNetwork JD Edwards business partners, and to the Oracle JD Edwards sales and consulting community. No matter what your role or position in the JD Edwards ecosystem, the Summit is for you.
Registration fees increase after Wednesday, January 20, so make sure to reserve your seat today. Looking forward to seeing you this February in Colorado for another fantastic Oracle JD Edwards Summit.
Happy New Year!
The Oracle PartnerNetwork Team