What Does Your Oracle Database Appliance Look Like?
By Kristin Rose on Apr 23, 2012
Ever imagine your name up in lights, or maybe you in your very best attire, thanking the academy? Well this dream of yours is not too far off because in February Oracle launched its first ever Oracle Database Appliance Video contest, and next month (May 2012) marks the last month to submit a video for a chance to win a complimentary pass to this year’s Oracle OpenWorld 2012 … on top of some major Oracle exposure.
Though we can’t promise you an Oscar, we can say for those OPN partners that have been approved to resell Oracle Database Appliance and love it as much as we do, this is your shot in the Oracle spotlight, your 90 seconds of fame, and a time to channel your inner Spielberg or Lucas. Take a peek at what Oracle’s creative team came up with:
May the force be with you as you create a video of pure brilliance that will not only act as a useful tool to generate leads, but one that could also be shown to fans around the world. Here is what you need to know in order to submit and wow “the Academy”:
How this Contest Works:
- Create an original video that is 120 seconds or less that is promotional in nature (not instructional or for demonstration).
- Post your Oracle Database Appliance video to your YouTube channel.
- Send a link to your video posted to your YouTube channel to email@example.com.
- Oracle will promote your video via the OPN Oracle Database Appliance YouTube playlist*
- Oracle will ask viewers to vote on (like) the video of their choice --One vote per registered YouTube user.
- Oracle will select one winner per region based on viewer votes and Oracle executive review. Winners will be notified the first week in June 2012.
- Submissions Deadline: We suggest partners submit their videos no later than May 1st to ensure they have sufficient time to receive the most viewer votes possible.
- The contest runs from February – May 31.
- Winners will be selected the first week of June.
So what are you waiting for? Now is your chance to show just how simple, reliable and affordable your Oracle Database Appliance has been for you! Click here to register today or vote for your favorite Oracle Database Appliance video here.
Lights, Camera, Appliance,
The OPN Communications Team