Oracle’s FY15 Global Partner Kickoff Recap
By Roxana Babiciu on Jun 26, 2014
Well, what a great way to launch the new fiscal year – Oracle’s FY15 Global Partner Kickoff saw more than 3,000 attendees tune in from around the world! Thank you for joining us as we gear up for another strong year focused around the OPN theme of “Engineered for Success: Oracle and Partners Winning Together.” Here are some of the highlights and new initiatives we announced during this year’s kickoff.
- Cloud. We are excited to announce our upcoming two-tier cloud distribution program! Through this program, Oracle will work with value added distributers (VADs) to identify and enable partners that are best suited to deliver customer value in cloud implementation and managed services.
- Enhanced OPN Incentive Program. Who doesn’t like getting paid sooner? Rebate payments will move to a monthly – instead of a quarterly – schedule to speed up the repayment cycle. In addition, the Oracle on Oracle Initiative will focus on rewarding partners that successfully sell across the stack.
- Oracle Engineered Systems – New Oracle Exastack Program Options. More than 1,375 ISV applications are supported with Oracle Engineered Systems and have achieved an Oracle Exastack Ready status, and more than 200 ISV applications have achieved an Oracle Exastack Optimized status. Newly added to the Exastack program are Oracle Database Appliance and Oracle Big Data Appliance, so get on board and show your customers you have the right infrastructure to manage today’s challenging data environments.
- OPN Solutions Catalog goes mobile. 30,000 customers leverage the OPN Solutions Catalog every month in search of partner solutions, and our new mobile capability now makes it easier than ever! Enhance your profile today to take full advantage of this resource.
- Fantastic Partner Kickoff Twitter Contest! A huge shout out to our winners at Tech Data (North America) and Nextgen Distribution (APAC), who are now the lucky owners of Oracle OpenWorld passes. Thanks to all who contributed to our social media flurry during the event!
- OPN Enablement Resources. We will continue to improve the OPN program in the upcoming months. Keep in touch for updates throughout this summer, and we’ll see you at OpenWorld in San Francisco this fall!
With these exciting new announcements, there is no doubt that Oracle and our loyal partners are off to a great FY15. You can relive Kickoff and learn more details about these initiatives by watching the on-demand replay video.
Thank you again for making this year’s Global Partner Kickoff a success. Let’s ride this momentum through FY15 for a year filled with continued partnership, innovation, and growth!
The OPN Communication Team