How Can You Connect with OPN?
By Kristin Rose on Jan 16, 2013
In a world driven by the constant stimulation of social media, mobile messages and rapid fire email, it’s hard to determine the most efficient way to receive relevant news. Let us untangle this web of tweets, Facebook pushes and viral videos, and list out the many ways you can choose to connect with OPN.
Listed below are some popular Oracle PartnerNetwork communication channels. Try one or try them all, and see what works the best for you!
- OPN News - Check out our newest OPN News site to receive important updates in real time.
- OPN LinkedIn- Connect with our 14,200 LinkedIn group members by joining a discussion, voicing an opinion or simply check out other group members.
- OPN Facebook- “Like” our Oracle PartnerNetwork page and receive fun but relevant updates in your newsfeed.
- OPN Twitter- Follow @oraclepartners or #OPN on the social platform that 32% of all Internet users are using. Retweet, follow and stay in the know!
- Orale PartnerNetwork Blog- Read our weekly strategic blog featuring top Oracle through leaders.
- OPN YouTube Channel- Watch the top videos that address the tech partner industry today. From Oracle OpenWorld to partner testimonials, the OPN YouTube Channel is sure to get two thumbs up!
- OPN PartnerCast Channel- OPN’s PartnerCast Channel features podcasts and webcasts on Oracle's latest Oracle product strategy, business opportunities, partner-only offerings and more.
- Oracle Media Network- Watch the latest and greatest videos on recent product launches, new partner Specializations and programs.
- OPN RSS Feeds- Rather than visiting a series of Web pages every day, many Web users are installing RSS newsreaders and configuring them to pull RSS feeds. Add this option to your feed reader of choice today.
- OPN Website- Find all you need at this one stop shop for partners. From product Knowledge Zones, to recent Oracle acquisitions, and everything listed above… the OPN home page houses everything you need to be a successful OPN member!
Be sure to leave your comments or questions below, and follow us around the web!
Until Next Time,
The OPN Communications Team