FY13 Partner Kickoff Kick’s off Summer Right
By Kristin Rose on Jun 08, 2012
This year we are welcoming several partners from around the globe in person to Oracle’s Headquarters, as well as another 22,000 partners tuning in to help us kickoff FY13. Hosted by Judson Althoff, SVP of WWA&C, the Oracle PartnerNetwork FY13 Kickoff is being held live — five times throughout the day — and will include a special message for each region. Have a look at the schedule of shows below:
- EMEA Kickoff – Tuesday, June 26 @ 2:00 pm BST (London)
- LAD Kickoff – Tuesday, June 26 @ 4:00 pm UTC (San Paulo)
- North America Kickoff – Tuesday, June 26 @ 8:30 am PT (San Francisco)
- Japan Kickoff – Wednesday, June 27 @ 10:00 am JST (Tokyo)
- Asia Pacific Kickoff – Wednesday, June 27 @ 8:30 am IST (Bangalore) / 11:00 am SGT (Singapore) / 1:00 pm AEST (Sydney)
Partners near and far will be able to get a first row seat to some exciting Oracle announcements, keynotes, round-tables and a live after-show event hosted by Nick Kritikos, VP of Partner Enablement. Did we mention there is an exciting online component which will allow partners to send in questions or comments and get them answered in real time? Now that deserves two thumbs up!
So whether you’re partial to Milk Duds or Junior Mints, grab a box of your favorite candy and sign-up for this strategy driven, partner focused blockbuster event. To get a sneak-peek at what’s in store, watch this short PKO “trailer” below, starring our very own GVP of WWA&C, Lydia Smyers to find out more.
To the Depths and Back,
The OPN Communications Team