OPN Exchange General Sessions –Fowler, Kurian & More!
By Kristin Rose on Sep 26, 2012
After the Partner Keynote with Judson Althoff taking place in Hall D from 1:00-3:00 pm, please join us for the OPN Exchange General Sessions. How often do you get to choose between seven key Oracle Executives as they address the five biggest topics facing the industry today?
DATE: Sunday September 30th
TIME: 3:30-4:30 pm
LOCATION: Moscone South, Esplanade Level
- John Fowler & Tom LaRocca (Technology for Partners: Room 306): Learn how to grow your top and bottom line by selling Oracle on Oracle.
- Chris Leone (Applications for Partners: Room 303): Catch the partner-only value prop, selling secrets and competitive compares to win with the Fusions Applications product family.
- Sohan DeMel (Engineered Systems for Partners: Room 301): Get the secrets to selling and implementing Oracle’s transformational Engineered Systems products. You won’t want to miss the Oracle Database Appliance Unplugged demonstration!
- Sonny Singh (Industry Solutions: Room 302): Develop profitable practices answering the challenges faced by companies operating in discrete industries and the opportunity represented by Machine2Machine Java.
- Thomas Kurian (Cloud for Partners: Room 304): Today it is all about the Cloud. Oracle offers both traditional cloud infrastructure solutions, as well cloud platform and software services. Attend this session to learn more about Oracle’s Platform, Application, and Social cloud services.
Put on your thinking caps because these speakers are ready to blow your mind with five tracks of exclusive content catered to you, our partners.
The OPN Communication Team