Deal Registration is moving to OPS– Guest Post
By Kristin Rose on Oct 17, 2012
We have listened to, contemplated around, and agreed with your feedback when it comes to our current deal registration system, and now we are proud to announce that deal registration is moving to the Oracle Partner Store! If you missed the live announcement at Oracle OpenWorld, watch below as Titina Ott, VP of Worldwide Alliances & Channels, presents on this upcoming and exciting functionality.
Some benefits of this move include:
- Simplified Registration Form
- Easier and Faster Product Selection
- Expanded Browser Support
- Shared Registration Visibility Between VAD and VAR
- Downloadable tracking and reporting
- Shared Customer Selection From Partner Ordering Functions
As you may already be aware, the Oracle Partner Store is a very popular, feature rich application for partners like you, that handles software and hardware ordering, including configurations, additional discount requests and product and price information.
Senior Director Ww A&C Quote To Order