By Kristin Rose on Jul 18, 2013
Did someone say Social Media Rally Station™? Just when you thought Oracle OpenWorld #OOW13 couldn’t get any better; #OPN wanted to let you know that the Channel Maven Consulting team is back to bring you the Social Media Rally Station™. This time they’re at #OOW13 for three full days!
If you missed the Social Media Rally Station™ last year, be sure to get your slot reserved this time around. For those that took part in this great opportunity, there’s even more to learn this year! With custom 1:1 sessions with Channel Maven Consulting marketing experts, you can learn about video creation, Vine, Pinterest and taking your current social platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter to the next level.
This interactive station full of experts is the opportunity you've been looking for to optimize your online presence. You’ll start by receiving an overall evaluation of where you stand online, get customized, face-to-face, expert advice on how to better engage with your customers, and find new prospects online!
Here’s how it works:
- Partners will check in with a Rally Coordinator who will assess your needs and move you to the appropriate station.
- You will take part in a Professional Photo Station where you’ll get a head shot to use on social profiles, your own website, or for articles and posts about your company.
- Finally, the 1:1 Station Consultants will walk you through how you’re using social media today and next steps including, Google Alerts, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. For those who are more advanced or took part last year we’ll talk about YouTube, Pinterest, Vine, vimeo and Google+. Finally, this is a custom engagement so you can decide how you want to focus the time.
Go from Social Media glum to guru in under 25 minutes! Oh and a few other things to remember…
· These Social Media Rally Stations will be taking place on: Monday, 9/23 from 9:45 a.m.-6 p.m. PT , Tuesday, 9/24 from 9:45 a.m. – 6 p.m. PT and Wednesday, from 9:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PT at the OPN Lounge in the Exhibitor Hall in Moscone South.
- Please wear professional attire from the waist up for your head-shot
- Bring any login info for your social platforms
- Come prepared with questions for our 1:1 Consultants!
If you have any questions before the hitting the ground running at the Social Media Station™ sponsored by Oracle and provided by Channel Maven Consulting, or if you’d like to schedule some time while you’re at Oracle OpenWorld, send an email to email@example.com.
Finally, don’t forget to RT this post on Twitter and ‘like’ us on Facebook to spread the word! You can also ‘like’ the Channel Maven Consulting team on Facebook or Tweet them and let them know you’re coming! #Thanks!
See you around the social-sphere,