By Kristin Rose on Sep 14, 2012
We have some #exciting news for you! Just when you thought Oracle OpenWorld #OOW couldn’t get any better; OPN wants to announce a little something called the Social Media Rally Station™. #OMG!
Enough with the social talk, hash tags and @’s, since there will be plenty of that at Oracle OpenWorld! This awesome station full of experts is the opportunity you've been looking for to optimize your online presence. You’ll start by receiving an overall evaluation of where you stand online, and get customized, face-to-face, expert advice on how to better engage with your customers and find new prospects online!
Here’s what will happen at the Social Media Rally Stations:
- Partners will check in with a Rally Coordinator who will assess your needs and move you to the appropriate station.
- You will take part in a Professional Photo Station where you’ll get a head shot to use on social profiles, your own website, or for articles and posts about your company.
- Finally, the One-2-One Station Consultants will walk you through how you’re using social media today and next steps including, Google Alerts, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more. Finally, this is a custom engagement so you can decide how you want to focus the time.
Go from Social Media glum to guru in under 25 minutes! Oh and a few other things to remember…
- These Social Media Rally Stations will be taking place on: Sunday, 9/30 from 3-5 p.m.PT at the Esplanade level, Moscone South and Monday, 10/1 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. PT at the OPN Lounge in Moscone South, Exhibit Hall Level
- Please wear professional attire from the waist up for your head-shot
- Bring any login info for your social platforms
- Come prepared with questions for our One-2-One Consultants!
If you have any questions before the hitting the ground running at the Social Media Station™ sponsored by Oracle and provided by Channel Maven Consulting, or if you’d like to schedule some time while you’re at Oracle OpenWorld, send an email to email@example.com. Oh and don’t forget to RT this post on Twitter and ‘like’ us on Facebook to spread the word! #Thanks!
See you around the social-sphere,