X

Topics and trends related to the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Program & Oracle Cloud product strategy.

Convert Your Visitors with Retargeting Campaigns

Gwen Surgeoner
Communications Manager

We’ve all heard the ole cliché that “you never get a second chance to make a first impression.” However, one could argue that with Retargeting digital ads, you actually do get a second chance. As a matter of fact, you might even get a third or fourth!

Retargeting is an online form of advertising that allows you to keep your brand in front of visitors after they have left your website. With approximately only 2% of B2B web visitors converting to a lead on the first visit to a website, what do you do about the other 98%? Forget about them? Of course not. You want to be top of mind and front and center with your prospects on a regular basis.

Luckily, new and exciting ways to capture attention online in the world of marketing today are making this possible. Retargeting provides a low-cost, specific kind of digital advertising to give you multiple chances for impressions. It has also proven to be effective because you are targeting people who have already expressed interests in your brand by visiting your site prior.

That’s why Oracle is excited to announce that partners can now order done-for-you Retargeting Campaigns available via the Oracle Channel Marketing Automation Service - powered by Zift.

Essentially, those prospects who have visited your site before will see your personalized, done-for-you banner ads—and will more likely become your customer.

Retargeting provides you the opportunity to:

  • Turn “bounced” website visitors into leads
  • Increase brand recall, repeat visitor rates and engagement
  • Generate more leads!
  • Increase return on investment (ROI)
  • Increase the effectiveness of the other marketing initiatives you have currently active (multi-channel marketing is far superior to single channel campaigns)

Ready to get started? It’s easy! First, register for the Oracle Channel Marketing Automation Service. Once approved, simply access your my.zift123.com portal and browse the Retargeting Campaigns.

Learn More:

 

 

 

 

Be the first to comment

Comments ( 0 )
Please enter your name.Please provide a valid email address.Please enter a comment.CAPTCHA challenge response provided was incorrect. Please try again.