By Gwen Surgeoner-Oracle on Feb 01, 2016
Playing in the Big Game is one thing. But winning, that’s the ultimate goal. It takes focus and determination. Teams don’t advance to this level by just hoping they make a touchdown; they have to train, learn the plays and execute. Oracle understands this. That’s why we are announcing a new game plan for our partner team to help them become big winners when it comes to playing in the Cloud – the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Cloud program.
Execution is Key
The new OPN Cloud program game plan provides opportunities for partners to quickly build successful businesses around Oracle Cloud. It is designed to help our partners accelerate innovation, lead business transformation and fully realize the competitive advantages offered through Oracle Cloud. It offers OPN members the opportunity to showcase their expertise, skills and investment in the Oracle Cloud as well as differentiate themselves with Oracle’s Integrated Cloud Applications and Platform Services. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through an innovative set of Cloud designations that complement their existing OPN program levels and provide tiers of recognition with progressive benefits.
It’s Time to Play Ball
There’s no more standing on the side lines-it’s time to get in the game. Qualification into these tiers is based on key Cloud specific performance metrics including the partners’ Cloud Specializations, applications on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, repeatable Cloud solutions and fixed scope offerings, successful go-live Cloud implementations, Cloud success stories, dedicated Cloud focused resources and expertise, revenue, as well as other metrics that exemplify excellence in Oracle Cloud solutions. To get you to the end zone sooner – we are offering an “Early Bird” promotion available through May 31, 2016.
Partners are able to qualify for one of four tiers in the OPN Cloud program as follows:
- Cloud Standard – The first tier of the new transformative Cloud program designations is designed to help partners begin to differentiate themselves in the market. These partners have developed skills and expertise in Oracle Cloud services and are typically focused on a specific solution within one of Oracle’s key product pillars.
- Cloud Select – Partners in this esteemed tier receive recognition for proven expertise in Oracle Cloud services and for designated teams focused specifically on driving their Oracle Cloud business. Their expertise is validated by achieving specialization and/or developing and selling technology or services that ultimately drive Oracle Cloud business.
- Cloud Premier – Recognized for their proven success with Oracle Cloud, Cloud Premier partners have transformed their business to focus specifically on driving their Oracle Cloud solutions with successful and repeatable use cases. Cloud Premier partners have proven ability to provide maximum value to our joint customers by creating seamless connectivity and innovation.
- Cloud Elite and Global Cloud Elite – The highest program designation is earned by highly skilled and committed partners that have demonstrated full investment in a depth and breadth of Oracle Cloud expertise to provide comprehensive Oracle Cloud solutions to our joint customers. These partners attain their status by driving Oracle Cloud Annual Renewable Revenue (ARR). Once partners attain these tiers, they achieve recognition for their extensive expertise within specific product pillars and are the priority go-to-market partners. Expertise is validated by their achieving multiple specializations, advanced specializations, fixed scope repeatable use case offerings, as well as through their number of successful implementations measured by customer advocacy – all measured through a points model.
Access the following links to learn more about the OPN Cloud Program:
- Discover more about the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Cloud program
- OPN Cloud Program Datasheet (PDF)
- Step by Step Guide (PDF)
Get Your Game On,
The Oracle PartnerNetwork Team